Looking for an innovative, virtual, and fun You found it!
TeachGeek’s 3D Printing & CAD Tech Camp is offered to students ages 8 – 15 to keep kids engaged in learning technology while having fun all summer long! Our unique program is designed to advance your kids technical knowledge skillset outside conventional curriculum methods. We utilize all areas of STEAM principles by using CAD Programs & 3D Printers to unleash their inner creativity and bring amazing ideas to life!
* Release your kids inner creativity and watch their ideas come to life on 3D printers!
* Practice STEAM principles & design thinking in a fun, hands-on learning environment!
* Gain 3D modeling and computer assisted designing skills!
* Improve on team building skills through end-product development!
* Work together to complete a project at the end that is donated for an environmental or humane cause!
TEACHGEEK’S 3D PRINTING & CAD VIRTUAL CAMP!
The program runs approximately 3 hours each day, Monday through Friday, virtually on the Zoom Conferencing platform. We provide a unique and secured meeting ID and password for each group the night before our first class. There are 5-10 minute breaks throughout the day. Kids will be learning CAD and designing their own projects in small group settings with their instructors. After the last day of class and projects are finalized, we will provide a pick-up location for parents to grab their kids prints in Denver, CO. Otherwise, we will mail out the prints to the students in other cities and states.
Interested in design and 3D modeling? How about 3D Printing & CAD? Drone Flying with Filming & Editing to VR and Augmented Reality! At TeachGeek Academy the sky’s the limit!
Student Tech Programs
3D Printing & CAD VIRTUAL Summer Camp!
Do not let quarantine stop your Summer! TeachGeek is offering virtual camps all Summer long! Release your kids inner creativity online, while making new friends and learning CAD!
Workshops & Offsite
Do you prefer small or individualized learning programs in the comfort of your own home? Our offsite tech programs are perfect for individualized solutions.
Workshops & Offsite Programs
Summer Programs FAQ
- After school program is offered once a week for 2 hours.
- Weekly 2 day sessions (4 hours) offered.
- Summer program offered weekly or bi-weekly for camps.
- Summer days are Monday – Friday 9am – 3pm. 1 hour lunch break. (Lunch not included)
- 2 or 3 day weekend workshops offered for museums, libraries, recreation centers, etc.
- Private tutoring and private parties (birthdays, bat mitzvahs, graduations, etc.) also available!
- If you have a group of 6 or more, we can come to you! Call us for discounted pricing & more details!